GRAY PLANER MACHINE WITH DOUBLE HOUSING AND 16' TABLE ; EQUIPPED WITH (4) TOOLING HEADS (S/N:6388)
· DISTANCE BETWEEN HOUSINGS: 60”
· HEIGHT FROM TABLE UP TO CROSS RAIL: 60” maximum
· FLOOR SPACE NEEDED FOR MACHINE: 14’ W x 35’ L x 12’ H
· 50 H.P. GE DC DRIVE MOTOR, SPEED 250 TO 1,000 RPM
· TWO ANGULAR ADJUSTABLE CUTTER HEADS ABOVE TABLE
· ONE ANGULAR ADJUSTABLE CUTTER HEAD ON EACH SIDE OF TABLE
This machine has been in our Berlin, CT shop from the time it was purchased in the early sixties. For the first 20 years, the machine was used regularly. However, for the past 25 years, this machine has not been used in production. The machine is currently under power.
Additional photos are available upon request. Please provide your e-mail address when requesting additional photos.
Also available for sale is a 5-Ton capacity Yale Traveling Crane. The total height of the crane is 14’-6” and the total travel of the crane is 29’. The crane is shown in the photos and works well with this machine. We are asking $6,000.00 but will entertain best offers for this crane system.
(this posting is the responsibility of the poster)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Iris Morrison)for more information. All emails will be forwarded to the poster's actual email address.